SubcoDevs IT Consulting and Services Pvt. Ltd. values your business relationship over the years with you. We are truly committed to safeguarding your information and privacy with appropriate technical, physical and administrative measures.
HOW DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect information from you when you fill up online forms or enter information on our website to use or access our services.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you access our website for the first time. Cookies help us to track you across the web. Your implied consent is assumed when you use our website unless you explicitly block the cookies on your computer, but doing this may prevent you from accessing some of our services.
We use below types of cookies to provide our users personalized services and improved experience on our website.
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the smooth operation of our website. These include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use shopping cart and e-billing services.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on our website and to see how they navigated through various areas of our website. These cookies are used by us to improve the user experience on our website, and to ensure that they can easily find what they are looking for at our website at a particular moment.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used by us to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, such as your choice of language and region, and the product advertising you might be interested in. We may also share your information for legitimate use by third parties to help you access their services and serve you better.
The security of your personal data is important to us and we take all appropriate and legitimate measures to protect it. We have made use of the requisite technical, administrative, and physical barriers to ensure that your personal data is safe and secure with us, and accessible only by the authorities. In case of any data breach is observed by us, we take immediate steps to rectify the same.
We do not sell or trade your personal data with third-parties for commercial gains. We use a range of technological measures to ensure the privacy and accuracy of your data, including restricted access to personal data on a “need to know basis.”
DATA USE CASES
We store and process your personal data for our legitimate interests and efficient service delivery as per the law of the land. Your data may be used for below purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To improve our services and website experience.
- To communicate with clients.
- To provide necessary data to third-party that helps to offer or operate our services.